Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

iOS Copy Post Link

Started by Womb-Raider [2113546] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Womb-Raider [2113546]
Copy post link to clipboard does not actually copy to clipboard on iOS in both safari and chrome.

Tried on iPhone 8 iOS 12.3 and iPhone 7 iOS 13.1

Searched for similar posts didn’t see anything.

Difficult to screenshot my empty clipboard. I do get the success tooltip that it was copied.

Does work on windows chrome and Firefox.
Stewie [1494547]
I don't have an iOS device, so I'll have to pass it over to Viktor, see if they can replicate it.