How can i know my blood type ?
Blood Type
Started by Thormentina [2321163] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Fill an empty blood bag and see what comes out.
You have to have the bio education that allows blood bags done and I believe it tells you when the course is completed.
I could be wrong but I don't remember ever seeing this. I only remember having to fill an empty blood bag to find out my blood type.
Have to have intravenous therapy course learned and then use the empty blood bag.
Education > Biology > Introduction > Intravenous Therapy
Fill an empty blood bag
Fill an empty blood bag
Or use a random one and see if it works
And then there is the chance of getting the "Vampire" Honor :D