Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

On Suspend

Started by Metalus [911572] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Metalus [911572]
After tons of response, I am
CLOSED FOR NOW.

Hello all,

If you're reading this, I am buying losses for $250,000 each. Just shoot me a message beforehand so I know to check and send off the money. If I'm online, let me know when you're done and I'll send the money immediately. If you do 10+ in bulk at once, I will bump my price up to $300,000 each.

Make sure you have meds to so you can get out of the hospital.

Don't have Xanax or the money to buy one? (Only works if I'm online.)
  • Message me that you would like to sell losses for a Xanax, and that you intend to use it to follow up with 10 more attacks.
  • Make 3 attacks, I'll send you a Xanax (roughly worth $835,000). You take that.
  • You'll have at least 250e to make 10 attacks on me, cash out for $3mil.
With the cost of Xanax factored in, you're making (contingent on Xanax market price) $3,835,000 for 13 attacks, or roughly $295,000/attack.

Side note:

If desired, I can supply you with Ford GT40's as payment so your money is safe and can be sold at the docks when you need the cash. The rate will be 2x GT40's per loss (~$240,000 total, $10k less than the cash option). If you do bulk (10+), I don't have a good conversion rate for this, so I will have to calculate your total hits * 300k and go from there. If you'd be losing out on more than $50k in this manner, I will provide you with the cash difference. I will assume by default that you want cash, so if you want payment in GT40's please specify before you start. In all honesty, the cash option is pretty safe, and you can go purchase them in the market yourself and keep the difference. I just wanted to provide the service in the event you didn't want to chance it.


Any questions don't hesitate to ping me.
Thanks!
Metalus [911572]
Thank you! Trustworthy seller as well, they received forward payment as circumstances may have prevented me from paying out immediately and they followed through.