Why is the API is returning null for the spouses vault value? It was not doing this before.
Spouse vault Value: Null
Started by Bovy [420230] on in API Development.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
What Selection is this displayed at?
It is being pulled back from the money section of the API. My spouse owns the PI and before the day that I posted this message when I pulled back money for me it would show the money in the vault. Now it is returning null. Which is not an issue I just had to make my variable nullable. I am just curious why they changed it or if it was an accident. I see that it is still returning null so I am assuming not.