This suggestion has probably been suggested a million times, but seriously, it's time!
My suggestion is a Large Private Island that costs 10 billion dollars. It will have 10k happy, and a new upgrade called "harem" that will allow the owner to have two wives (hope my wife isn't reading this).
The reason I think this is warranted is because private islands are no longer a real goal that is hard to attain. When I first started playing, the properties were a big reason for pushing onward and getting to that coveted mansion or maybe even a castle. Now... I have a bazillion mansions, and nobody wants to rent one of them for nothing.
It's time to up the ante and make a property that even the rich will do whatever it takes to become wealthy enough to afford a Large Private Island. Hell, they might even start buying DPs in bulk to get back in the mix.
My suggestion is a Large Private Island that costs 10 billion dollars. It will have 10k happy, and a new upgrade called "harem" that will allow the owner to have two wives (hope my wife isn't reading this).
The reason I think this is warranted is because private islands are no longer a real goal that is hard to attain. When I first started playing, the properties were a big reason for pushing onward and getting to that coveted mansion or maybe even a castle. Now... I have a bazillion mansions, and nobody wants to rent one of them for nothing.
It's time to up the ante and make a property that even the rich will do whatever it takes to become wealthy enough to afford a Large Private Island. Hell, they might even start buying DPs in bulk to get back in the mix.