Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Trader

Started by thechosenone23 [2372054] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
thechosenone23 [2372054]
Hey guys If you're looking to make some quick cash I buy everything no matter how useless. I also sell a variety of useful items. Everything from weapons to property at below market value prices , and if there is something you need and I don't have it I will buy it and sell it to you at a heavily discounted price. So next time you need an item remember that thechosenone23 has THE BEST PRICES in all of Torn.