Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Howdy, future friends!

Started by MrHowdy [2107052] on in General Non-related.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
MrHowdy [2107052]
Howdy, I'm MrHowdy. I know I'm not the only one who sits on torn, flying around, sittin there cause your bored. You might be searching through the forums for something to do. Let's be friends, start some conversation! I too am bored, and I think it'd be cool to meet some new people! :)