Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Property Broker problems

Started by Ydris [2380445] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Ydris [2380445]
I'm hoping someone can tell me how I get my property Broker business to start making sales. My efficiency is really low due to me being new players but is that the only reason I'm not making an sales or do I actually have to buy properties and put them in my company?
Assassin_007 [1433997]
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're not gonna make it work.
Company directing requires a minimum of all business education courses and adequate cash flow. Additionally TGP and TCP are useful.
You have neither of the above. Additionally companies (in that range) rarely generate money before 9-10* where you cut down on advertising budget and you sell trains.
You would be better off doing something else than wasting your few money on a company that's gonna take x10 the time to star up than it normally would if someone run it with enough money and perks.
Bandit [2033238]
That's actually totally wrong. You can run a successful company with no edu if you know what you're doing. The edu just makes it a bit easier to make progress.
Melayu [2147023]
I agree with bandit.i run property from scrap with no edu .its a success.now im doing edu for some boost.edu actually helped but not too necessary.
Assassin_007 [1433997]
Even if you take education aside, the player has 19m networth. Do you actually believe you can support wages and ad budget with 19m ? It would be best for him to do another job. For his work stats also.
Asshole [949262]
have you set the pricing for your commissions under the pricing tab? pretty sure that would be the issue if you're making $0 even with 4 employees.