Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Romance Roleplay

Started by SiaSe [2353588] on in Roleplay.

33 replies · 431 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 34 / 34 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
34
Discussion span
→
Authority score
11 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

SiaSe [2353588]
Romance Roleplay
Just make a character and join!!!
Seona
18
red
kind,funny,beautiful
blond hair, blue eyes
super girly girl
likes to sit on the beach and read
JasonMomoa [2374064]
Pooky
Black ass
Blue eyes
Likes: the new chicken sandwich at Popeye's and chill peeps.
Dislikes: when Popeyes runs out of their new chicken sandwich, Shady peeps.
Erebus_Cyn [2402522]
Cyn
21
Purple eyes, and silky black hair with a dark purple streak an inch wide
Intellectual, antisocial
Martial artist
Enjoys magic tricks, reading, and anything supernatural
Malgarth [2308239]
John McBurk
78
Description: 6'2'', Grey eyes with cataracts, balding with a dark purple streak an inch wide. A cane with flame pinstripes is my pride and joy.
Possibly senile, haven't figured it out yet, who are you anyway? Bring me my heart medicine!
Likes: Martial farts, sniffing lead paint, staring contests, feminism, beating people with my sweet-ass cane.
Dislikes: Liberals, democrats, loiterers, my son-in-law Jessica, modern art.

I look forward to all my future suitors!
SiaSe [2353588]
its pouring rain outside as i walk home alone. i feel as if my heart will break in two. my boyfriend left me on the side of the street alone. im sad and lonely wondering if love ever lasts.
StabbySquirrel [2356043]
Squirrel, the deformed furry midget with a tail who's parents discarded him at a young age because 'they couldn't afford his nut addiction' pulls up next to you on his bitchin tricycle. "Yo, you lookin kinda down, wanna go do some fire ass crystal meth?" I asked.
TheDevilsBigToe [2204723]
Hi. I'm Joseph Fritzl. 83 years old. Dislike authority, washing or cleaning, typical relationships, the truth. I like the soft glow of a candle in a dungeon corner, caring for my family a little too much, game nights involving chains.

Nice to meet y'all. Mwah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa!
StabbySquirrel [2356043]
"Suit yourself," I say. I pop the collar on my tattered leather jacket, pull out my switchblade comb, and run it through my hair. I push the lever up on my handlebar mounted bell as I pedal my trike on down the road, thinking about what could have been. *rriing rriing, rriing rriing*