Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke group attack log wrong

Started by TwoEleven [1161983] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 55 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
TwoEleven [1161983]
I initiated an attack against Duke. From my view I believe I was the first to initiate the attack. I sat and waited for him to reach Loot level IV as many others joined. The attack proceeded. I was hit by dukes evil machine gun just after the start and tossing of smoke.

As usual the group took down duke, but then the screen refreshed when I tried to scroll down and see who got the loot. I could not reach the bottom of the lengthy fight.
I went to my home page and click the following link on my recent attacks page:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=e28bdb98dbbea20462b7e62edc1f76c4

As you can see, I do not show up in the Attack! But my life points surely reflect that machine gunning I took for the team.

Not sure if this is a glitch on my side or everyone sees this same log.
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
How early did you join in? There is a time out on all attacks, 5 minutes I believe. It is possible you timed out just before Duke was defeated.
TwoEleven [1161983]
Huh, I guess that is possible, I did join early. However, even IF I timed out, shouldn't my activity be shown in the attack and an event "TwoEleven Timed Out"?
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
Not sure. I guess it should be. But duke and Leslie attacks are different from normal attacks being as you have no choice in outcome, could just be an oversight in the way they are coded.

That was just my idea being you said you were first one in.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
This was already discussed before, system may crop attack logs, that are no longer exists when log is actually formed (usually happens during long group attacks). This is being worked on.
Stewie [1494547]
It's because it will chop older attacks if they aren't active when the log was formed; there is an update being worked on to resolve this.

Thanks.

Edit: looks like aurel1 beat me to it!