Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trashing equipped items - two issues

Started by Fluffybunnykins [427189] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
45 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Fluffybunnykins [427189]
So, I'm doing a mission in which I have to trash some items. I'm lazy so I try to trash without unequipping first;

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I click 'Yes', then get the following;

[image: i.gyazo.com]

So, firstly, if you're not supposed to be able to trash items that are equipped, the Yes/No prompt seems redundant?

Secondly, after I click 'Yes', the error message does not make sense in context.


My preferred fix, since I've already affirmed that I would like to trash the item, would be for it to be unequipped, then trashed, in one step.

A distant second would be to improve the error message to something like 'you must unequip items before you can trash them', and show this error message at the first stage, instead of the Yes/No prompt.
Fluffybunnykins [427189]
Obviously not a huge deal but was reminded of this one again today, when doing the Duke mission that requires you to trash leather gloves+kitchen knife.

If a bug is cosmetic/lower priority, what sort of timeline is it normally to be resolved?
MadBuhdda [2224374]
Who knows. I just raised this same issue cuz it just happened to me today and my post was set to resolved and they directed me to this post.
Fluffybunnykins [427189]
It would ruin their stats if they allowed multiple bug reports for the same bug. 'Resolved' though?

(edit) I checked the other thread and it was marked 'closed' (grey bug) not 'fixed' (green bug) so this isn't an issue.

Also we're coming up on the one year anniversary for this bug report. Viktor still not managed to spare a moment? :)
Fluffybunnykins [427189]
Also oops I cleared some year old screenshots from my gyazo account and that appears to include the ones in this bug report. Hopefully you guys can still figure it out when you've got a spare 'moment' or I could grab some more screenshots to demonstrate the bug again?
Xepa4ep [1720900] Admin Staff
Fixed, will be with next LIVE. we added message on the first step for equipped items with the message to unequip item before dumping
Fluffybunnykins [427189]
OK marked as fixed, however;

The message is now "This item should be unequipped before dumping".

1) Use of the word "should" leaves open the possibility that it doesn't need to be done. "Must" would be more accurate.

2) "Dump" instead of "Trash". If you want to be consistent you should pick one or the other. The icon is a 'trash' icon, so unless it's changed to a 'dump' icon perhaps go with that?

If you agree with both, this leaves us with "This item must be unequipped before trashing".

Additionally, the other buttons for when an item is equipped need attention.

Clicking on the "Sell" icon gets "You no longer own this item or it is equipped". That's an ambiguous error message. When you specifically know that the item is equipped, better would be "This item must be unequipped before selling".

Clicking on the "Transfer" icon you can select who to send it to, when pressing the send button "This item is equipped or no longer exists". Again, an improved version of this error message before allowing the player to choose the recipient would be better. "This item must be unequipped before transferring".
Fluffybunnykins [427189]
6/10 fix "could do better"
2/10 responsiveness of developer, took one year to action a fix, dev wasn't available for further feedback on the fix that was applied, and didn't consider the same problem may reoccur in related areas of the interface

Overall, 10/10 service :) Warms the heart that the folks behind it care this much about their product.