Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ended

Started by Odin-All-Father [2010524] on in Graphics.

10 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Odin-All-Father [2010524]
Paying $30,000,000 for each of them. Will pick them tomorrow evening.

Company picture - Valkyries (Odins warrior women who rode flying horses). - Text: Valkyries Deliveries.

Friend of - Picture Norse mythology theme. Text "Odin 2010524 watches over me".

Thanks!

:)
Xport7 [2372434]
No offense at all mate, but it's Thor who is depicted in that image. Odin carried a spear (gungnir) while Thor carried a hammer (mjolnir).

I would love to make an attempt at the design, but I don't think I'd meet the timeline.