Right now we collect our precious job points or company points separately - army job points, oil rig company points etc.
And that should stay as it is, but my suggestion is:
When a player stays in a job or a company for over a year, there should be a possibility to convert points from other jobs or companies to the points of the current occupation. The longer you stay, the higher percentage of converting ranging from 36,5% at 365 days to 85% at 850 days.
Example:
I have 1000 medical job points and I work in army for 320 days. I can't do any converting.
I have 1000 medical job points and I work in army for 370 days. I can convert 1000 medical points to 370 army points.
I have 1000 firework company points and I work in oil rig for 640 days. I can convert 1000 firework company points to 640 oil rig points.
And that should stay as it is, but my suggestion is:
When a player stays in a job or a company for over a year, there should be a possibility to convert points from other jobs or companies to the points of the current occupation. The longer you stay, the higher percentage of converting ranging from 36,5% at 365 days to 85% at 850 days.
Example:
I have 1000 medical job points and I work in army for 320 days. I can't do any converting.
I have 1000 medical job points and I work in army for 370 days. I can convert 1000 medical points to 370 army points.
I have 1000 firework company points and I work in oil rig for 640 days. I can convert 1000 firework company points to 640 oil rig points.