67 replies · 4.98k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:68 / 68 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
68
Discussion span
→
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
61 / 100
Story score
78 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
CoolguyRuler[2183404]
· 25 likes · Why do we constantly have updates on the casino but never any updates on stuff we really want? #casinooverrated #warringunderdeveloped Pretty soon this game will become one in which gambling is the main feature
Below are tables designed to give you an idea of how long it will take and how much it could potentially cost you to obtain the Jackpot merit given three base-win-rate scenarios. This is derived from Chedburn's recent announcement indicating that the Slot Jackpot win rate increases with the bet size.
I had a nice sandwich and soup, some tea and I bought some Harry Potter socks online, they say ‘Wingardium LevieTOEsa’.
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #10
Faster slot animation was all the motivation I needed to use the tokens built up from 10* TV special, used up 610 tokens and another 75 from refill. I feel that 100k bets is a nice balance between money I can afford to lose and the lust for that slots jackpot honor bar. Might as well do daily casino token refill going forward in case Ched releases the honor bar for 250 Casino token refills :D
You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $-8,980,000
Well I think the most innocent piece of math was Chedburn thinking the Slot Jackpot would increase quickly. In his mind people would spin 10m jackpot chasing with the pot at 2m? Time to have a minimum jackpot prize too. If it never starts at 0 and instead always start at a base of 500m to 1b makes it more attractive. Use the money multis have won on slots jackpot to cover that....