Hey guys, there is a change to the API to accommodate CE strength ordering:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=16120842&b=0&a=0
I'm not too happy with this, but at least we have CE ordering XD
Mentions:
OC Crimes Participation Order
I agree this broke my bot command till i figure out how to fix it.....
Would u be sad if the availability status is taken away (since its redundant from the member's info?)
as long as they either deleted the null ones, or did something so i could find the current OC's as compared to all of them in that api pull lol
To find the current OC, you just need to look for time_left zero, initiated zero.
Not sure why you are using the null as a reference to figure out if things are started...
well we fixed ours so thanks anyways ;) OH I was telling it to ignore the Null
What language are you using O.o Because ignoring information is usually bad XD
well to be honest I totally missed the initiated line in the API call, so I was searching the users ID, then doing a if != null etc to get to the current running crime instead of all the past crimes. so its streamlined now searching for that line instead now.
Were using javascript, and have a bot command to let our members see when their OC is due, because we are a travel faction, and this lets you check your OC time while flying etc... A seperate command to see your partners, incase you need to message them for being late etc...