Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot Complete Mission - Send Package

Started by _SB_ [1720077] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

_SB_ [1720077]
Trying to complete the mission to send an unwanted package to a target.

Met with the following - You cannot send items while your money balance is in minus figures.

Please advise.
Stewie [1494547]
I don't believe we can do much about this due to Parcel's not being special mission items. I think I recall that from a previous report on such.

But we can check!