a really great and friendly trader, great prices and fast trade for plushies & flowers,this guy is like a hidden gem, truly recommended
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Really good prices, closest to market by far, fast he needs more attenti9n
Highly recommended. Good Trader and Have a great price for the goods. Nice and mug free. Looking forward to trade again soon.
Great prices, fast trader. Great trader would recommend for sure :)
bump
Been a regular runner for him for more than 1 months and I can say he's the best trading partner I've ever had. Good price and friendly. Sorry I just noticed you have a trading post mate xD.
Best prices for plussie and flower
Great guy to deal with. Great prices fir all my items i had and gave me a good deal on qll of it, highly recommended!
great trader and good prices
Really great trader. Always good prices and fast. I dont know what to do with all those plushies without Choco :)
bump
Best price for plushies & flower
Amazing trader and price r reasonable.
Best prices for Plushies and Flowers. Highly recommended
absolute retard he actually pays well don't pass up an opportunity to trade with him
Great trader. Best prices among those available
He is the best, and always on point.
A++ Great prices.
R+ One of the greatest Prices available , Fast And Simple Trades, I recommend this trader
and is mug free too