Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loss Hub

Started by temmienator [2145005] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Jimmy007 [135825] ×1

temmienator [2145005]
Hello and welcome to my post!
I sell losses but I often have trouble finding a buyer and I wanted to create a post for people who also sell losses but can't find buyers. If you sell losses feel free to post a reply saying how often can you do them and price and other information (times you're on, if you can sell in bulk etc. etc.) Once you've done that a buyer will reply to your post (Reply first message after so everyone can see buyers and sellers) and you can strike a deal on what to do and when to do it. Please upvote and bump so all potential buyers will see thanks.
Rules:
  • No price competitions or anything of trying to put someones business down. Example "Selling losses for 250k" and then Billy comes over here like "The person above me is a scammer and I can sell for 200k buy mine instead" if you want to offer a lower price go ahead but you don't have to mention them in your post like that.No scammers kind of goes without saying.
  • No scammers kind of goes without saying.

    Good buyers:
    Jimmy007 [135825] 110% trusted buys for 300k if you message him while hes afk and do the losses he'll pay you after

    anesthetic [2397762] Got her info from spouse she says she's a good seller she buys for 250k

Mentions: Jimmy007 [135825]

temmienator [2145005]
Hi I’m selling losses for 300k I can do 14 every 8 hrs and I’m offline a different times in the day but usually 11 TCT and 20:00 TCT for sells