Can you do arsons without natural 25 nerve bar I'm still at 20+12 faction bonus
Arsons
Started by TyGod [2313922] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
It is very highly not recommended, you most likely fail ever single time. That extra +12 you've got doesn't help towards success rates of crimes, just your nautical does. I'd keep to doing whatever until 25 nnb before attempting arson
I'd suggest doing armed robbery - Thorough robbery until 25 nnb, then do steal virus until 30 nnb, then do arson. Attempting to do crimes before your capable is very detrimental to crime xp. Every failure sets you back, making it longer and longer until you do increase your nautical nerve
Wait till 30nnb i have 30nnb and do mob boss and sometimes fail
i did them from 25 nnb, with a fireproof lightor, didn't really have issues and climbed the nnb fast.
I might have been lucky
I might have been lucky
Nnb is minus all nerve from faction and merit.if you at 20 better stay steal jacket until 25 and hop for arson .you also can do 7 nerve throughout robbery if u like but better do jacket because it help gain merit faster as it only 4 nerve.when reach 25 nnb just go arson warehouse.
Yes 100%
Get yourself up to about 20nnb with 1600 jacket thefts and start trying arsons. If you're seeing lots of blue results use a cannabis, or use a couple merit points into crime success/experience (whatever it is I'm flying and can't check)
This is absolutely the quickest way depending on how many jailings you've gotten.
Get yourself up to about 20nnb with 1600 jacket thefts and start trying arsons. If you're seeing lots of blue results use a cannabis, or use a couple merit points into crime success/experience (whatever it is I'm flying and can't check)
This is absolutely the quickest way depending on how many jailings you've gotten.
Well not for arsons, red results do not put you in jail, it's why they are so popular
Thanks guys I'm now successfully doing arsons now skipped viruses.