Yo, it's been while since I made a suggestion. But this is just one for convenience sake. How about moving the Faction button on the Areas Bar to where the Properties Button is? I'm lazy and I'm assuming many of us don't even care about the properties button. Any thoughts?
Button Configuration Suggestion.
Started by D3LIRIUM [1666331] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
The Properties button is one of my most common clicks, due to it giving access to three things I want use often: vault, property upkeep, and airstrip.
The Faction button is quite low on the list though, and could be moved up. Having said that, I am used to it where it is and don't want to get confused by it moving.
The Faction button is quite low on the list though, and could be moved up. Having said that, I am used to it where it is and don't want to get confused by it moving.
But you can also access the properties and vault via the vault icon. The airstrip can be accessed through the city. Which are both available at the top of every loaded page.
the Faction button however has no other access, unless there is a war; then there will be a wall icon if you are on it.
the Faction button however has no other access, unless there is a war; then there will be a wall icon if you are on it.
OMG I'm so dumb. The faction has that fist button. I knew that too. Sorry, disintegrate this thread please.