Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

tattoo's

Started by Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Rowdy_Rebel357 [1955477]
with the addition of hairstyles and clothing now wearable i think it would be a cool addition to have tattoo's available, perhaps add it to the token shop?
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor
Usually I hate the kind of comment I'm about to make, but I feel its really quite necessary here: please give existing developers something better to do than design tattoos. Alternatively hire different developers with the hair-designing-developer-salary-fund and get them working on something more important.