Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Escapes @ 500k

Started by Murd0Maniak [1544514] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Murd0Maniak [1544514]
Rules:

1. Escapes 500k, failed escape still paid as regular loss (250k)

2.I am sending payments after I see the events.

3. Not necessary to message me or ask me before doing them if im NOT online, just go ahead and do them and I'll pay you. Preferably once you're done let me know in chat how many you did.