Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Started by CanadianBandit [2106168] on in Suggestions.

15 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
28 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

CanadianBandit [2106168]
Look, in Torn, you can do drugs, drive, get a job, kill 239 mayors, and even steal a lollipop
BUT YOU CAN'T EAT FOOD
As a Canadian, it is deeply painful to be separated from the glorious product called Maple Syrup
Add food or at least Maple Syrup
Make a Canadian criminal happy
VioletStorm [2233317]
R+
It's been suggested and even is something I think they have considered. I'm all fine with getting this to 100 just as a reminder to them
SwordStrife [2319365]
I like the idea of food being a small health increase for a booster cool down. But doesn’t get you out of the hospital any faster. R+
SwordStrife [2319365]
Not saying full life in hospital. But say I get unlucky spinning the wheel and get e throat punch. Then, I can use a small first aid kit to get out and just use food to regain health. Or since the time is very short just use food to regain health and let the 10 min timer time out to get out of the hospital.