Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween Baskets

Started by MmAmanda [2400807] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 324 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

MmAmanda [2400807]
Has anyone gotten one of the Halloween baskets from Sally's sweet shop?

I've been going right at the Torn clock hits each quarter hour and I've seen nothing. Before that I can see that it's low on candy or sold out. After that, I see the candy restocked. No baskets. I know they'll sell out fast, but I don't see them right at the first second. I'm wondering if there's a glitch?
MmAmanda [2400807]
The next sentence says it will restock every 15 minutes:

These baskets will sell out quickly, but don't worry if you miss out at first, as they will replenish every fifteen minutes.