Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Whispers' Bazaar

Started by WhispersOfDoom [2334747] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
21 / 100
WhispersOfDoom [2334747]
Hello everyone, I am looking for players who would like to trade with me instead of paying the item market fees.

I'm still new to trading, but I'm looking forward to stocking my bazaar and learning more about this great game!

I will never Buy-Mug!!

I am a daily player who is usually on after 18:30 TCT .
At this time I am mainly looking for plushies & drugs. However, please feel free to initiate a trade or PM me and I will do my best to make a reasonable offer.

If you've traded with me please leave a comment on how it went or if you have tips for me to improve my services.