Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Accepting orders for custom

Started by badassist [2405738] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
badassist [2405738]
I can make these for any one who would pay me for them the more you pay the better my work. Price is not set you let me know what you want and I will price it on how much time I put in to the work. If you want lots of work put into it that cost money its that simple. If you would like to animate profile pic just let me know how you want it and Ill do my best to get it how you want it. any questions feel free to ask me

Thanks
TouchMe [469890]
Provide samples?

Is this an example? If so the icecream apps watermark is painful to look at. They don't even have an image editor. :/
(Also i hyperlinked it because I didn't want anyone getting a seizure from it when just on the forums)