if you were starting a fresh account, with unlimited funds...how would you progress in total b stats the fastest.
happy jump untill 400k b stats each?
some combo of cans+drugs and dvds?
basically if cost wasn't a factor in your decision making, what would you do to progress in b stats the fastest starting from 0
Multihunter goes to defcon1
Hildegarde wrote a guide on exactly this, which was unfortunately deleted upon their request. From what I remember, this gist of it was to buy the Royal Penthouse (unique property), happy jump in 10* AN with maxed faction booster upgrades and amusement park free rides until you've reached 800k in each stat then proceed to pop 3x Xan + refill + max booster CD with FHCs (or cans with faction upgrades) daily until ~1.2b in a stat, at which point I think munching SEs is more cost effective.
Moreover, I'd add a sliver into something-> at day 0 I would use the new player mission energy & max booster cd with dvds and then do a happy jump to provide you enough stats to level up to 15 really fast.
From level 1- 15 for a player with unlimited money and a lot of know how would translate to hitting level 15 in I would expect 2-3 days. No booster used for energy it is possible by day 3.. That detour in training would prove useful for rehab and make employers more likely to hire you.. it shows you are serious at playing the game.
For the rest of it, yes a 10* AN would be the best choice to keep up Happy Jumps until 800k in all stats.
It should be obvious though, assuming money wasn't a factor that I would then proceed to test when the fastest point to use a stat enhancer is, but constant and near immediate stat enhancer use is beyond the means of almost everyone and so I am not going to bother to calculate that point.