I lose the Duke safe code anyone?
Duke safe code
Started by Thormentina [2321163] on in Missions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
You lost the attack, or you didn't write down the code?
If you lost the attack, try again until you win, and the target squeals (the target doesn't always tell, even if you win).
If you got the code and lost it, the code is different for everyone and every time we get this mission, so we can't help. I don't know if attacking the target again will get you the code again.
If you lost the attack, try again until you win, and the target squeals (the target doesn't always tell, even if you win).
If you got the code and lost it, the code is different for everyone and every time we get this mission, so we can't help. I don't know if attacking the target again will get you the code again.
i win and interrogate! after that i level to L17 and didnt show the code! its the 2º time i do this misson with Duke. Of course its diferent guys to attack!
>.>
usually it takes 5 or more attack, just keep interrogating, he will give the code eventually
like 8 times for me
something something 64
something something 64
Where I’m I going to find duke safe?
i got the code the first time but i did not write it down and it is not in any log... cmon :(