Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription.

Started by PsYElmo [1255656] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
PsYElmo [1255656]
Good day I sent an email to paymenta@torn.com aswell but on the 26th of October I paid for my subscription via PayPal and have been doing so for years now. My last payment went of and taken from my account but I got a message saying that my donator status will be removed in 3 days from now. I would like this to be resolved please.
Stewie [1494547]
Good day I sent an email to paymenta@torn.com aswell
Please ensure you actually sent the e-mail to payments@torn.com, and not paymenta@torn.com (payments, not paymenta).

If you did send it to the correct e-mail address, you'll receive a response just fine. A bug report is not needed.
PsYElmo [1255656]
I definitely sent it to payments@torn.com. Not paymenta. Either way I have still not received a response from them.