Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free refills

Started by VirtusZxx [2050596] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
VirtusZxx [2050596]
Should I use my free refills when I do my happy jumps early on, or wait till I have soft cap stats (which is a long long way to go) then only use my free refills? I can probably get more stats if I do the latter one, but if I do it during happy jumps, I will hasten my progress to reach the soft cap stats, which is almost the same I think, any insight?
Tash [2111026]
If you have free refills due to being inactive, I would join a Sweet Shop and get the 99k happy, and use all the refills with that. It would be the most beneficial, as you'd get the most stats out of it. (And then having stacked 1k E to have even more E) ;D