Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Import / Export - SofiaVitosha Ltd

Started by SofiaVitosha [2414422] on in Trading Post.

16 replies · 132 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100
SofiaVitosha [2414422]
Hi, I’m new here. I want to create a testimony as a trusted and safe trader. Hence having this forum page. Please rate and comment my service. Your feedback is important to me.

Currently buying:
1) All types of Wrapping papers
2) Points $51,000
3) Stocks (bundle benefits)and shares (lose shares) (pm me cause I dont know which to buy).
4) Graphic Designs for the fun of it
5) Donator Pack $25m - $25.3m
6) Business Class ticket - 6.5m
7) Strippogram


Currently Selling:
Nothing at the moment.
Futbucker [2418073]
I'm a new player, this is my second day doimg trades and Sofia gave me a solid deal that was finalised quickly. I will be back to trade again!