Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Animating your graphics!

Started by Folorny [2376816] on in Graphics.

0 replies · 25 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Folorny [2376816]
I've been editing videos as I had a lot of interest in it and I wanted to animate/create movement in your profile pictures/banners/pictures or just anything you want in general. Here is an example of my work, keep in mind this is just a demonstration so I can do more such as transitions, effects, blurs and many more. PM me for offers!

Example of my work