I sell Revives for $1m or 1 xanax! Quick and reliable service! Message me! I try to stay stacked with xanax so I can do multiple revives without any problems! Add me as a friend, and contact me whenever you need me!
Moonhead Revives!
Started by Moonhead86 [2172540] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Paid this guy a load today. Really quick service and did everything I asked. Will defo be using again.
+R
fast and smooth :)
fast and smooth :)
Recommended!
This is the reviver for you. Instant action healer! You need him!
Quick and easy! Love this dude!
Power