So who want to become friends and sqaud
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 22 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
I only play in Asia
Staff Edit: Please don't spam irrelevant content.
love pubg mobile the graphics are console quality
Player in Asia server
Ace tier
Ace tier
yes i play
Wanna play together sometime?
I've got a lot to learn from you as I'm still in platinum tier >.<
I've got a lot to learn from you as I'm still in platinum tier >.<
I play pub g
lets be friends and team up! PUBG mobile rules! hmu same username/id as torn
Cod mobile?