Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn App

Started by False [2390255] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
False [2390255]
Hi,

I'm having issues with my Torn application notifications. It only seems to work for travel, events and energy refill (which is why I haven't added it to the mass thread for all notifications not working) even though I have all the notification options enabled the same way. I am on Android, I have tried disabling the Torn browser and re-logging. I have also been on no other devices multiple times to see if that's the issue (I use a PC with Doctor N). I'm mainly trying to get this working for my drug cool down notifications, if you have any ideas please tell me.

KR
Pirate
False [2390255]
Please close this thread, I'm trying out a few things and will wait for upcoming app update to see if this is still an issue.