Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription issue (double charged)

Started by CotyKilgannon [1990789] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
CotyKilgannon [1990789]
I've been getting charged two times for the last two months for my subscription. I have screenshots of my bank statements and my paypal account to confirm. I'd like to pursue a refund for two of these charges since they were both errors but I don't know the process and am honestly to lazy to look for an email. So if somebody could bump this with a point of contact and close it, that'd be neat.
Stewie [1494547]
Please send an e-mail to payments@torn.com with your Torn name / ID and include transaction IDs, if possible.

You should receive a response within 12-24 hours.

Thank you!