Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mug Issue

Started by Naako [482424] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Naako [482424]
I mugged someone. I bought their boxing gloves for 460m. I have 10/10 merits.

How did I only mug them for 9.6m? That's only 2% and I have 10/10 merits?????
Naako [482424]
Yes. Ok. But it reduces it that much?

With 10/10

For me to get a 2% mug. That means that's ateast a 60% reduction