A truck hurtles down the road and narrowly avoids turning you into paste. A small box falls out of its open rear doors. Upon inspection, it appears it is some sort of Anniversary Present.
Anniversary Gift
Started by _Vision [1979106] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]
· 3 likes ·
I found mine (1 of 11, so far) in a dumpster while looking for food, after wiping the fish guts and excrement off, I see that it's an Anniversary Present. Thanks, Cheddy! Happy Anniversary!
Mentions: Anniversary Gift
I found mine (1 of 11, so far) in a dumpster while looking for food, after wiping the fish guts and excrement off, I see that it's an Anniversary Present.
Thanks, Cheddy!
Happy Anniversary!
Thanks, Cheddy!
Happy Anniversary!
Holy shit you are still alive. Happy Anniversary old frenemy!
what do you mean by 1 of 11?
Go to your items list and click on anniversary present, if you got one, and it will tell you how many are in circulation.
When I clicked it said 11 in circulation and Extremely Rare....I felt so special for a few seconds.
When I clicked it said 11 in circulation and Extremely Rare....I felt so special for a few seconds.
oh that what you mean lol, i think the circulation is not updated yet as a lot more than 11 people have it.
I wonder if it's that, or if it's just everyone is busting them open (including myself) and only 11 people havent
It will probably update at new day. The number is probably the testing ones for the devs
It's neither. The circulation stats simply don't update in real time. I mean, there are 82 on the item market right now.
I still haven't opened mine (for sale 500 billion) might open it if it hasn't sold for that hella cheap price. Practically giving it away!!
bro thats literally what i said lol, your just copying me
Sorry, what? Copying you? Yes, clearly. Because when you answered with such confidence and said "I think" it obviously removed all doubt from people's minds. That's why someone literally quoted your post asking another question about the circulation stats.
wow... my event has some chick giving me the present while calling me a ****!
They didn't ask another question dumb ass, they stated their opinion of what they thought was occurring
'I wonder if...' suggests that the person in question doesn't know the answer to something. Cooksie then gave the complete answer to what was going on. Gladion might not have used a question mark, but due to Cooksie's response, he now leaves knowing more than he did before.
Also if you read Gladions post, he really should have put a question mark at the end of his sentence. Not being a grammar Nazi, but it was a question.
Also if you read Gladions post, he really should have put a question mark at the end of his sentence. Not being a grammar Nazi, but it was a question.
Well, this derailed fast
He asked another question about it, meaning your answer was clearly not definitive enough for them. It's really not a big deal mate, don't s**t your pants over it. Do yourself a favour and never visit the Q&A forum or you'll give yourself an aneurysm with the amount of people that will 'copy' you, whatever that even means.