I got the mission to attack duke so does anyone wanna join to beat him or is there any group that I can join?
Attacking duke
Started by CelestialKiller [2250369] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
There are attacks every time he hits level 4, chat me if you wanna know how long that will be at any point.
Me too. Just got the mission to beat duke
Ok then join in lets wait till he reaches loot level 4
I just got the mission to fight Duke, anyone care to join me?