Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Princess Dale Eulogy

Started by DaBombz [2238094] on in General Discussion.

8 replies · 290 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
48
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
DaBombz [2238094]
Hello Torners. I know a lot of you have seen the eulogy to our late, lamented leader Princess Dale. As explained, the Beavers faction like to keep our heads down and not come to anyone's attention. However, like CelticGuy, I cannot keep quiet.
Our faction has had and is still receiving so many messages of sympathy and support from individual players and factions it is truly humbling. To many of you she was a total stranger and yet you have taken the time and trouble to shout out to us. I am rather overwhelmed at the demonstration of humanity from people playing an online game.

Thank you all very much, I think I can speak for the whole faction when I say that your support and messages are gratefully received, although we are going to have to fire the cleaner because the rooms are very dusty.

Thank you
XBJ
Katyy [1989085]
Seconded. People on here have sent some really thoughtful messages.

It's dusty in here, isn't it?

RIP Princess_Dale.
celticguy [1552484]
Hear Hear, the outpouring of support from the players has been overwhelming and has led to more than a few dusty moments and visits from onion cutting ninjas.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you to all who have messaged us.
WarriorBlondie [2414596]
As I said in the message I sent to celticguy, while Torn is a game, Princess Dale was a real person and and your friendships, your sadness, and your sense of loss are all very real and that is what we are all reacting to and why we are reaching out to lend a hand, a heart, and a prayer to you all.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Damn this dust and damn those cheeky onion ninjas! How did they get to Southern California so fast?