Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daily Yoga

Started by Hospitalize [1065848] on in Health & Fitness.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Hospitalize [1065848]
Hi /Health and Fitness!

So, I've been doing the Warrior Sequence (One, Two, and Reverse) daily for about a month now. The whole thing typically takes about twenty minutes. Yesterday I upped my holds from three breaths to six breaths though and man I can feel it! I also added triangle pose to the mix, so I am definitely progressing!
Hospitalize [1065848]
I mean, you've always got special cases, but I don't see any reason why you can't do Yoga. It's great for your overall health and well-being. Yesterday I did the entire P90X Yoga DVD (minus their yoga-belly-7 sequence, because I aint there yet). It was a brutal workout, but I felt like a million bucks afterward.