CLOSED
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
.
Sorry for the inconvenience
.
And you can prove you designed all these? ...a simple image search found all of them available on the internet.
Ofcourse i can prove. I have all the original vector files.
ok cool then you will have np creating something new and original for me then?...something liverpool fc themed logo style....for my profile.will pay very well if i like what i see.
I have the original vector files as well, guess I must also be a PROFFESIONAL graphic designer.
.