I dunno how many other people would find this handy, but I think it'd be nice to be able to sort war walls by level. Would make it a lot easier for people like me with lower stats to quickly see who i can fight if one of them joins the wall, instead of having to scan the entire thing each time I check for new targets. Would be purely quality of life, and it isn't too much of a pain to check currently, just would be easier adding the sort function.
Level sort function on war walls?
Started by BloodIzuh [2242705] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100