So I used to play torn everyday awhile back ago. Its been at least 7 - 8 years since I played last. I have a net worth of around 6 billion I think. Im just wonder what has changed? What can I invest in? Whats new? I have so many questions. Thanks yall
Its Been Years
Started by ZackMorris [1578811] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
You can give menthat money and ill turn it into more money
In all seriousness i would take a look into the $$$$$$$ section of the guide list.
In all seriousness i would take a look into the $$$$$$$ section of the guide list.
Mentions: Guide list
Also I forgot to mention. All my money is in the bank and in stocks. Please dont mug me for I dont have cash on hand.
Thanks for the info
Get yourself a PI or at-least rent one
6b networth is cool, but what do you have cash wise?
If it isnt much, you should liquidate what you can, and invest in different forms of passive income (aka stocks that give items as the BB, or a maxed bank acct for the interest). Examples of those stock BBs: FHG, TCHS, PRN, LSC, EWM, SYM
If you dont already have the edus for company ownership, you should work on them as well. Buying/selling companies can be lucrative, or you could simply run one that would be beneficial for your current goals in the game, w.e they may be.
There truly is a ton of different avenues for growth.. hope you find what works best for ya!
If it isnt much, you should liquidate what you can, and invest in different forms of passive income (aka stocks that give items as the BB, or a maxed bank acct for the interest). Examples of those stock BBs: FHG, TCHS, PRN, LSC, EWM, SYM
If you dont already have the edus for company ownership, you should work on them as well. Buying/selling companies can be lucrative, or you could simply run one that would be beneficial for your current goals in the game, w.e they may be.
There truly is a ton of different avenues for growth.. hope you find what works best for ya!