Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attack error

Started by ttyper [74099] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
ttyper [74099]
I have a mission to defeat Beerbuddha using only fists or kick.
I achieve that in this log, but after I clicked "mug" I got an error, with only "{}" as the error code. I reloaded the page, clicked mug again, and received a message that my opponent has been sent to the hospital already. Looking at my past fights I see this:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

and

[image: i.gyazo.com]

Somehow I attacked him and won, but also lost? And it didn't count as completing the mission.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Looks like fight remove transaction failed and wasn't able to restart, so fight data was not properly removed, but your action (mug) was processed (you received both money and respect). Becuase of this system was syre, that your opponent were already hosped on next request. We will continue to keep on eye on such type of issues to remove them completely or minimize negative effects.