I just notice this as I by accident took the drug I am max 1000e yet able to take another Xanax and get Drug CD
Drug taking
Started by Smithie1993 [2130063] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
As other things can be gained from drugs, we can't just block their usage when one of those things is at maximum.
So, I checked your energy logs and can see that this did happen. I didn't think it was possible to?
Bear in mind, the log is just showing what it would have been if it went over 1,000.
I'll pass this over to Joe to see if anything should be changed!
| 3305715698 | 2130063 | 2019-11-25 01:44:24 | Energy | 1,000 | 1,250 | 250 | /item.php?rfcv=undefined |
I'll pass this over to Joe to see if anything should be changed!
As other things can be gained from drugs, we can't just block their usage when one of those things is at maximum.
This is a similar situation to if you popped cans after reaching max energy. You need to keep an eye on your energy count, else you'll waste items. Be happy you didn't use an FHC or a refill at max energy, as that would reset you back down to 150.