:(
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Are you alright m8
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
I feel like I don't get to use this image enough so I'm putting it on as many of this guy's posts as I can before they get graved.
I feel like I don't get to use this image enough so I'm putting it on as many of this guy's posts as I can before they get graved.
You seem upset.
Ur mum
Hey, come on. You wanna get some icecream? That'll make you feel better, right?
You wanna get some McDonalds?
You wanna get some McDonalds?