Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

4* Pub

Started by Inkweaver [2299334] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 6 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
8 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
Inkweaver [2299334]

4* Tun Tavern is recruiting

I am looking for all sorts of experience levels. I need all sorts of positions, all levels of work stats. If you need INT heavy, MAN or END heavy let me know. I rotate trains as I get them, willing to sell trains if you need more. Pay starts at $10,000 + $10,000 per star. Message me in game for more info.