Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel

Started by Bambucha047 [2315760] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 61 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Bambucha047 [2315760] ×1

Bambucha047 [2315760]
Today 27.11.2019 around 6:10 -6:30 i play spin the whell for 1 M$ i won priwate island but server crashed and I didin't get this private island. What I can do to get this back ?

Thank U for reply

Kind regards
Stewie [1494547]
27-11-2019 08:22:15Bambucha047 won 25 points on the Wheel of Awesome
27-11-2019 08:22:02Bambucha047 spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000
27-11-2019 08:22:01Bambucha047 received their money back after winning a free spin on the Wheel of Awesome
27-11-2019 08:21:42Bambucha047 spun the Wheel of Awesome for $1,000,000
I can see you won 25 points on the $1M wheel just minutes before your bug report.
58988626823157602019-11-27 08:22:15Points174225
Here you can see the Points were definitely credited to your account. So, you had 17, received 25 and now correctly should have 42.

Mentions: Bambucha047 [2315760]

Bambucha047 [2315760]
This happend like i said 6:10 6:30 after crash i had my money back and no island as well . At 8:22 i played agin belive me .

Thank You for reply.


Kind regards
Stewie [1494547]
If it happened at that time, then no money was taken and the spin wasn't completed successfully — most likely due to whatever server issues were happening at the time.

This is from your Money logs...
171208445123157602019-11-27 08:18:151938,5671,188,567250,000/sendcash.php?rfcv=5dd92e4b6293c
171169322223157602019-11-26 21:27:201938,557938,56710/crimes.php?step=docrime2×tamp=1574803639761&rfcv=undefined
As you can see here, nothing happened with your money between 21:27:20 until 08:18:15 the following day.


I see no issues here, so I will be closing the report. Thanks.
Stewie [1494547]
Just to clarify, the wheel can potentially show you as having won something (e.g. Private Island) but may not be exact. The wheel is just an animation. If you have successfully spun the wheel, then it'll show up in your Last spins with the exact prize stated there.
Velociraptor_21 [2420207]
Hey, so I tried to message someone, but it said that they blocked me so I couldn't. Then that same person mailed me, asking why I blocked them. He said that it said that I blocked him. I checked settings, and anyone is able to initiate chat with me so......
Velociraptor_21 [2420207]
How the frick does this even happen?LMAO Oh wow, this is some pickle. So confused. And happened to other friend too. Though he meant to block me cuz I was bein a dinglebutt, but he went to unblock me, then he said he couldn't message me cuz the thing said that I blocked him. But I didn't.