Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Zero Damage on Attacks

Started by tumek [2405546] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

BigR78 [1685738] ×1

tumek [2405546]
This may not be a bug but I've searched high and low and haven't been able to find an answer to what's happened.

On two occasions I've attacked people similar levels to mine, or lower, and have hit them multiple times for zero damage. The only time I didn't Escape was against was against BigR78 and you can see the Attack Log here.

Maybe I've just missed something but if someone could have a look and let me know, that would be swell ?

Mentions: BigR78 [1685738]

Stewie [1494547]
If you are able to hit them, but not deal any damage, it means your Strength is significantly lower than their Defense.

Thanks.
Bandit [2033238]
Their defense is at least 14x higher than your strength. Level means next to nothing in this game so I suggest you start training your stats ;)